Welcome to my blog. My name is Jamie and my husband and I have recently moved to the country and this blog is about our adventures. It is also about the things that God is doing in our lives. I love to decorate and entertain so there will be posts about that. Sit back, have a cup of coffee and welcome to my world.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Thanks Mary

This is the beginning of my beautiful blogging life. I want to thank Mary Kelso for setting me up today. What a genius she is. I have enjoyed my afternoon with her. What talents and gifts she has that she shared with me today. I love you Mary.

1 comment:

  1. I had a fun afternoon too. You are refreshing! Another day you'll have to come back and help me decorate!!! Thanks for the sweet gift too...yummy smells.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love hearing from you.